Sunday, December 5, 2010

Another In Regards to Photography

I've had a sheer burst of blessings in the past couple of months, my friends. One of which I'm going to share with you guys, seeing as its a big highlight in my life right now and I'm so glad to have the opportunity. 


As y'all know, I love photography (according to the previous post with the same title) and I've been looking for a way to learn and experiment and grow. Well, I had contacted the man who had done my senior photos and my sisters maternity photos asking for a leg of advice. First, let me tell you a little bit about what I know about Dan Elliott. He is a magnificent photographer, a guy I really look up to. He has a personal relationship with God, he is a very loving and kind person. I loved having the opportunity to work with him on my senior photos. 


Well, now I get to work closer with him - as he is guiding me on an internship with him and his business. :) God has blessed me so much, y'all! 


Check out his photos and how talented this man is. And I get to work and learn from him :) (not that I'm bragging or anything)  I've linked his website at the bottom of the page. 




I hope your guys' dreams will come true as mine are coming true for me. 


God Bless,
Ryuohimesama


http://www.danelliottphotography.com



http://danelliottphotography.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment