Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Internship - Session 1

So today I had my first session with Dan Elliott (who I mentioned in my last entry) and I learned so much already!! It was fantastic :) 


Unfortunately, I was late due to a work thing so it didn't leave us with much time. I could only imagine what more I would have learned if I was there on time! ;) 


Anyways, Dan taught me about light today. How to properly use light to your advantage - and using the different kinds of light (artificial and natural) and then he showed me a quick overview of the behind the scenes editing (which I'll definitely need more work on, there's so much that goes into it!) 


I had an amazing time and Dan is a great teacher. I can not wait to learn more as we get into more sessions! 




This is the end result of the editing he showed me. :) (See, I told you I'd put it up, Dan :P ) 


Best regards,
Ryuohimesama

No comments:

Post a Comment