Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Food for thought: Meaning of Ryuohimesama


Ryuohimesama - difficult to pronounce, but nice to look at. A name that no one has used before anywhere else - except for me so don't bother trying to steal the name from me. I've got it registered under most sites. :) 

Here comes the sad part about the name - where I got it from. My ex of about a year and a month. At the very beginning of our relationship he expressed his interest in the mythical creature of Dragons. He has a username that says Ryumejin which means Dragon Master. He called me his Dragon Princess which is where Ryuohimesama comes from. No, I am not still attached to my ex - I'm attached to the nickname. Its unique and I feel like it fits me quite well

"Dragon Princess" fitting someone - yeah right. To me, it's a sense of identity. Besides, what girl/woman doesn't dream of being a princess? 

The point of this blog, by the way, is to share my past experiences and my advice. My mind in a nutshell, my love and care for people on a simple blog. I hope you enjoy and any questions, please feel free to ask me. 

Best regards,
Dragon Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment